Who we are
Simplicity in Design! Simplicity in Operation! Simplicity in Motion!
AVW is a family-owned company that believes in manufacturing innovative car washing equipment and building long-term, mutually beneficial business relationships with our customers. From our start in repairing car wash equipment to our current position as a leading global manufacturer of advanced full, flex, or express car wash systems, our business philosophy has remained constant: simplify the design and use high-quality materials to build reliable and durable car wash components.
More than forty years of experience and product innovation goes into every piece of equipment we make. We offer custom solutions to meet your unique requirements and develop, design, and build in-house the car wash equipment we sell. We don’t allow commercially available technology to limit design options. If needed, we will make the necessary modifications to existing components, or design a brand new part. We will do whatever it takes to make sure your full, flex, or express car wash is simple and easy to operate and provides highquality washes, cost effectively and reliably, on the day it goes live and for years to come.
The AVW family is here to support you, in any way we can, and to help you build a worry-free car wash…which leaves more time to grow your business!
AVW Milestones and Major Innovations:
- Develops the Circular Motion Mitter (1983)
- Makes vertical angle of brushes adjustable to vehicle profiles (1987)
- Invents the modern “Flex Wrap” (1992)
- Builds the first Detail Belt Conveyor (1999)
- Fabricates the first Following Wheel Blaster in North America (2000)
- Licenses and introduces the Kaady Contour Washer (2002)
- Launches the Belt Conveyor in wet/wash applications (2005)
- AVW Belt Conveyor system builds surpass roller conveyor builds (2011)